Friday, July 10, 2009

i'm back again...

lol...really lazy 2 update blog...cause this few week so buzy...
assignment...assignment...assignment....& assignmnet also...
haih...
sorry 4 my friend who always view my blog...
bt i dint update everyday....haha....
bt i really appreciate u all...

em...this 2 week really happened many things...
only i lazy 2 update...^^

1st...my wah wah b'day...
haha...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...even late liao...bt nvrmind lah...
haha...
(wah wah, where is our leng leng photo?i still waiting leh...)

2nd...2nd n 3rd time go out with my tong sam fong bo + jia hao yue yuan family member...
enjoy n happy with u all...

3rd...wen jin farewell party + small gathering...
she is my friend when primary school...haha...
nw she will futher her study in aus...
haih...really gt a bit bu she de leh...
wish she everything is good & take care...
'friedship forever'...
thanks a lot 2 kuan kuan...
organize this party...
love u so much....
haha^-^
(later only post the photo)

nw so hungry liao...
need have my dnr 1st...
haha...
cont. later...

No comments:

Post a Comment