Friday, July 24, 2009

last presentation 4 this sem!!!

haha...
today is my last presentation 4 this semester...
yeah yeah.....
thanks to iv. explain to me my part...

actually this is a very KISS presentation...
haha...
cause so fast next....next....next....
i just said liao 2 sentence...
haha...^^gao siu lo...

after this need concentrate in final exam d lo...
haih....
lazy 2 study lah!!!
anybody can push push me ah....^^

em...em...
tomorrow i still gt 1 sketch...
very excited about this sketch presentation...
haha...
i will try my best to take photo with my gang...
(hopefully can lah...u know lah...guys so mah fan de...haha...^^)
i sure their look will very funny de...
~journey to the west~

friends gambateh lo...

my group member ~ B2....

leng lui gang again....^^

with my dear(s)...

sot sot look again...haha...^^

br. & i...look like so pro...bt act v really pro de lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment