Tuesday, July 21, 2009

why???i dont know lo...

em...what happen to me today???
i really dont know....
just feel bad mood lo....
really bad until....
haih...

sad??? no...
tired??? a bit lo....bt i always feel tired de lah...
stress??? not so....
sick??? no lo...so healthy...
then...why???
i really don know...
bt i hate this feeling!!!

today my friend said me so cool...
and she don like i so cool...ask me sot a bit...
haih...
usually i so noisy, so sot...
u said me so sot...now ask me sot pula...
haha...

em...
now only i realize...
i long time dint cry liao....
am i happy???
ya...i happy, i enjoy everyday...

today i really feel want cry...
but i cant....
then feel want hug my mum...
haha...so childish rite...

ya...i know everything will be fine...
i believe myself...
eunice...gambateh!!!

2 comments: