Sunday, July 26, 2009

journey to the west....

yeah yeah...
finally everything is finish!!!
no more assignment...no more presentation...
haha...
can enjoy & relax a bit d...^^

ya...today is my EF sketch presentation...
haha...
really enjoy lo...cause very gao siu...
wakakakakakaka.....
thanks again to all my group members...
(lai 'clap clap' 4 u all...)

em...
i know u all so suffer to act like this...
even feel shy with ur outlook...
bt u all really done well...
& happy to be group member with u all...
haha...^^

oh ya...
thanks to hong as our script author also...
em...
bt he cant join us today...
cause he enjoying his 'journey to the south'...
haha...

i will upload the more picture tomorrow...
hehe...
cause my friend nt yt send me neh...

my gang with other group...
.
my gang with lec-ms jenny...
.




haha...this group outlook make me so miss my secondary school life...

~all this picture also i curi from other people blog de~ haha...

2 comments:

  1. wai wai....oh no...u noe jackie??
    u noe nicole lim??
    haha..^^

    gao siu...

    i hv post a comment in jackie post....u go read...haha..^^

    u shuang la...i still hv so damn many assignment lol....
    haih....no time to kao zai liao...haha..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...
    jackie & nicole is my EF classmate...
    haha...
    then jackie is my sketch group member...

    aiyo...
    no need kao zai lah...
    zai kao u de mah!!!
    haha...^^

    ReplyDelete