Tuesday, July 28, 2009

hate u!!!!

OMG....
he still 1 blame me didnt inform him....
really pek cek lo!!!!
why whole group know...bt u dont know leh...
u still want say is my problem!!!!
hate u....hate u...hate u...

luckily u will nt be my group member again...
if nt...
heng...
i sure will let u bu hao guo!!!
(why eunice become so bad liao!!!)
haha...
just talk only lah...
i wont do that de...
haih...

suan lo...
u nt appreciate me...
bt nt mean that i nt respect u...
next time dont be so kind again...
nt all people also appreciate u de...

6 comments:

  1. em...haih...he really so bad lo...
    i hate him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. calm down calm down~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~jackie~
    haha...
    nw ok d liao...
    bu zhi de waste my energy 4 him...
    u know who is that mah...
    haha...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. donno wor... but can guess maybe is him or him??? just two only, but I think is him... I know him???

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...
    em...ya...is 'him'...
    & u know him...

    ReplyDelete