Saturday, June 27, 2009

i'm back...finally...

wa...now only i know i really long time didnt update my blog liao...
haha...
busy loh...study, ass, mid-term...(act is i so lazy)
em...sure u all so miss me rite...
haha...^-^
actually this 2 week also no special think happen...
u all know lah...
i am a good girl...
exam period...i don go out 'wet' de...
i 'dry' at home only...
haha...
.
2day ago...
i go lunch with my friend...
1st time lunch with them leh...
em...now only i know they also very sot de...
really 'chi chi oi oi, cuo mai yat toi'...lol...
we go liao wong kok...
then we are de most noisy 1 in wong kok...
(blacklist liao)...haha...
hope that we can have 2nd,3rd,4th...go out...
so enjoy with u all....nice to meet u all...
.
then...i also have 1 big family liao...
'tong sam fong bo' + 'jia hao yue yuan'
~my lao dou...dai bao...kong fai
~my mum...dai kai...el.
~sai kai/sa yi...'suan mei'
~kao fu....boon boon...
~siong zoi sam...'kai lan'
hehe...v r 1 family...
.
my lao dou n i...v wear same col. shirt leh...'fu lui tong sam'...

he is shon...magic man...beside is my mum n also my dear dear...

haha...while waiting the food...so slow...
he is my kao fu...

em...this is my lao dou & sa yi/sai kai...

hehe...family picture...

ya...that guy...stand middle 1...he is the waiter...bt when he clean the table...he ask me pass the plate to him...so funny rite...i pay the service charge de leh!!!


*luckily they didnt see my blog...if nt me cham liao...^^

today...
i go watch liao transformers 2...
very nice leh...'zhan'!!!
bt sometime i dont know 'sui da sui'...
too many liao...then look like same de...
(maybe is my problem!!!)hehe...
i like Bumble Bee very much...he so cute...
em...overall...it is a nice movie...
bt behind is a group of children!!!
u all know lo...children so disturb de...
haih...

lol...that all lo...
nw finish exam liao...
next is presentation & ass...
boring life again...

'have a nice day'
gambateh...^^

5 comments:

  1. why i'm not inside the picture de? so sad.. so i'm nt ur family la?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambateh~~~~in ur coming presentation and assign...

    ReplyDelete
  3. brenda, u in my heart de....haha...u special mah...^^

    teh, em...v all also +u +u....v r the best!!! haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey never cal me to eat??? so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...just nw eat with u liao lo...so good rite...haha...^-^

    ReplyDelete