Monday, September 7, 2009

friendship...

what is friendship???
happy???sad???believe???caring???confuse....
em em...
actually it should be happy....
bt sometime...
people like to misuse the friendship...
why???

friendship=believe
you are my friend...so i believe u...
@
i believe u....because u are my friend...

i am the one who~~believe because you are my friend...
even sometime there is a lie between us...
bt i still believe u....
just because of i want the good relationship between us to be continue...
it is hard to broke my tolerance...
bt still have some 'friend' can do it!!!
walao...geng lo...
once the 'friend' hurt my believe...
there will never be believe in my heart with that person...
(better dont try loh!!!haha...)

everyone also need friendsssssss....
some one who can listen to u...care about u...chit-chat with u...sot with u...
we cant stay alone in this world...
so appreciate & enjoy the life with friends....
appreciate friendship....^^

***wow...dont know why today so strong with the 'friendship' feeling...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment