Saturday, August 1, 2009

little pity guest...

wow wow wow...
who am i????
ehhhhhhhhhh...


em...
she is my little pity guest today...
i dont know what is her name...
i gt it from the bus station near my house...
so so so pity....& smelly also...

she loss her way back home???
or her owner dont want her???
no answer...
cause i ask her few time...
she also dint answer me...
haha...
maybe she dont understand english...
bt i speak contonese, mandarin, bm...
she also no respond de...
maybe she speak tamil de!!!
haha...
(eunice sot sot again...)

OMG...why become botak d!!!

???????...
haha...
cause we bring her go grooming...
(nw only i know animal grooming so expensive de!!!
bt nvrmind lo...as charity...haha...act nt me pay de...)

her hair knot d lo...
so must become botak 1st...
haha...nvrmind lah...
i think 1month will become leng lui again de lah...
haha...

sleepy leh!!!

'beh' u!!!

eh...paiseh neh!!!i know i am leng lui...


heng!!!

blehhhhhhhhhh...
.
finally we give her to my cousin d...
haih...sad lo...
i really like her so much...
she so cute neh!!!
even just few hour with her...bu she de neh!!!
bt my house gt so many dog dog liao...
so...
em...
suan lo...
my cousin also wish to have a dog...
so give her liao...
i sure my cousin will treat her good de...
haha...
.
doggie...
happy n enjoy ur life lo....
u really a cute & good doggie...
^-^...^-^

2 comments:

  1. o... she speaks Tamil o... haiz...
    izit hard to communicate???
    em... huhh... damn cute leh~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo...
    cus she no respond when i talk with her...
    just look at me only...
    haha...^^
    bt she really so so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete