Thursday, August 13, 2009

1st interview experience...

haha...
yesterday i went a interview for my internship...
em...
quite nervous de....
worry dont know how answer people question...
worry dont understand people questions...
worry people dont understand my answer...
worry...worry...worry...& worry only...
haha...
all also because of~~~~eunice english poor!!!!
haih...

although it is a short & simple interview...
& the interviewer speak mandarin with me...
(funny oh!!!haha...maybe i look like nt pro in eng gua...)
bt this is a very good experience for me...
i give myself....80% lah...
haha....

thanks a lot my friend help & support me in action de...
haha...
because of u...
i feel i more confident...
full of energy!!!
haha...
really thank you very much!!!
muak....^^

2 comments:

  1. ei..i oso got interview oh..speak mandarin oso,at jalan tun razak thr..but like din ask anythg..^^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya oh...mine 1 near my house here...haha...then hw???urs 1 ok ah???school find o u find urself de???

    ReplyDelete