Saturday, August 8, 2009

busy friday???

em...
today should be a busy friday!!!
bt...finally...
i so free...
haha...

y???
cus actually i want attend my bro convo after my exam....
bt...
when i finish my exam...
his convo also finish liao...
so...dint go liao lo...
haih...

congratulation to my bro...
finish study liao...
haha...
(ya...after 2year...is my turn!!!wakaka...)

lol...
2dy his special day without me nt special liao lo!!!
haha...
(i think only...)
from the photo they take can know that he enjoy his convo very much...
bt o...
the picture without me really nt perfect loh...
whole family also go support him....
whole family also in the photo...
bt i miss liao!!!
haih...

eunice is a good sister!!!
even cant attend the convo...
my heart still with him...support him de...
haha...

haha...this is my present for him...nice leh...is a tie...




this is the flower my parent give him...nice also...


then this is the 'pig bear' my aunt give de...nice too...


haha...this part want special mention liao...this 'best wishes' i wrote de neh....free hand de o...


haha...this too...also i wrote de...nice ba...^^ (yuan lai eunice also gt this type of talent de!!!)blehhhhh....

so...
after the exam...
cant go convo...
then go lunch with my dear(s) lo...
haha...
we really fly out from uni. liao...
today we go food & tea (tesco) for lunch!!!
bt my lunch nt so satisfy me...
cus nt so delicious...
next time dont want order that food again liao...



this is my dear lunch...sweet & sour prawn rice...quite nice de neh...


fried rice...can see the prawn ah???so big neh!!!!

em...this is my lunch...salad prawn rice(if nt wrong lah)..no colour de!!!then nt so delicious also...haih...


dear dear & i...


the sour plum smoothies...actually gt a nice name de...bt i 4gt liao...haha...


then this is sour plum sprite...nice also...(bt i nt so like sour plum de)haha...


haih...today mood nt so good lo...
exam do wrong liao...haih....
my bro convo cant go liao...haihhh...
lunch also nt so nice....haihhhhh...
really haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment