Wednesday, April 14, 2010

McD dinner

just now have McD dinner with dad & bro...
haha...
dont know why....
feel so different...
i love & enjoy this feeling....^^

bro: eat what ah???
me: cincai lah...u like lah....
(everytime also same question answer...haha)
bro: McD?
me: ok ah...
bro: KFC?
me: no, so fat...
(actually McD also fat mah hor...what stupid reason i say...==")

finally we eat McD as dinner....
me: ba, want eat what???
dad: cincai lah...u both order lah...
(really same gang de...always 'cincai lah'...)
me: so, chicken or burger???
dad: dont have family set de meh???
me: that is KFC, McD is personal set de lah...

lets see the dialog again...
when i was small...
the question that i ask my dad is what my parent ask me...
but sure answer is different lah...
should be...
parent: girl, want eat what???
me: i want nuggets!!!! no no no...burger!!!!...ei, dont want lah...chicken lah...yerrrrrrrrrrrr...apple pai also nice wor...
(wow...now only realize when i am small, already so pandai eat d!!!)
parent: so....
me: nuggets lah...
(haha...finally still nuggets back...)
then who will be the boss???
sure parent lo...
but just now...
dad not the boss again...
but not i pay also lah...
haha...
my bro paid de...

while eating...
dad: i longggggggg time dint eat McD d lo...last time always eat with u all...nehhhhhh, we always go...................now many thing change d lo...some place i also dont know how to go d...
me: ya lo...now that place also 'bye bye' d lo...
bro: no lah, we go.....
me: no lah...is.........
bro: no!!!! when we stay at...we always go there de...
me: that time i still a cute baby lah!!!
dad: oh, ya lo...last time we always go there also de (my bro mention place)...

finish dinner...
dad: ei, now dint sell ice-cream d meh???
bro & me: gt ah...neh....
dad: ooo...want eat mou???go buy lah...
bro & me: no lah...eat so many sweet thing!!!u just finish sprite leh...
dad: nevermind lah, ice-cream dint put sugar de...
(bro & i also zha dao!!!!)
me: no no no...no need think....
bro: haha...organic ice-cream....
me: lol...back lah back lah...no need see...

when i small...
me: ba ma, i want ice-cream!!!!
parent: dont want lah...u just drink liao coke...then food dint finish also...
me: yerrrrrrrrr...want lah want lah...i can finish de lah...
parent: no no no...faster eat your food...if not, later dont want bring u go....
me: yerrrrrrrr....
(haha...now only realize when i small alraedy so 'teh' my family...)

suddenly feel time past very fast...
what parent do with us last time...
nowadays, is we do with them d...

(past) parent bring you shopping...
(now) you bring parent shopping...

(past) parent choose clothes for you...
(now) you choose clothes for parent...

(past) parent celebrate b'day with you, buy cake for you...
(now) you celebrate with parent, buy cake for them...

(past) parent bring you eat delicious food...even so far, still go with you...
(now) you bring parent go eat delicious food...even so far, still want bring them to try...

everything also different d...
parent getting older...
and you getting mature...
but no matter how, you still forever children in their heart...
agree???
haha...
family love always the best in life...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment