Friday, May 15, 2009

start 1st blog...new hair style d...

em...my 1st blog leh...
dont know write what...
actually i create a blog is just 4 shuang only...
too free liao...nothing 2 do...haha...

now finally settle all my class timetable d
reali boring & 'fan' about all this things...
change again & again...haiz

my dear friends, i cut short hair liao!!!
i quite like this new hair style loh
look a bit different...fresh...
leng lui liao!!!
haha ^^

u all can leave me a comment about this new hair style...
nice or not???



2 comments:

  1. hey,dun so oi lah..wakakakak..
    but really cute,different style..
    dun worry,i wil always c ur blog..
    n leave u comment..hehe..^^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nt so oi lah...
    reali leng lui liao mah...i tink lah..
    hehe ^^
    u promise me de o...
    must keep 2 c my blog
    u know lah,nw v like niu lang zhi nui d...
    haha,cham...

    ReplyDelete